Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Some more good news!

This probably isn't a big deal to most of you, but this is huge in the Westwood home. Since I've changed schedules, I've pretty much given up football season, which is my favorite activity of the year. Down here if you want TV you have to either get Dish Network or cable through a company called Precis (which is what we have). I heard on the radio this week that Precis now has the Mountain channel, which is what most of BYU's games are broadcast on. So the other day I went through the channels that were not on my memory and there it was! On channel 8 is the Mountain channel which means that I can now tape the games and watch them when I get off of work. I had been keeping ESPN on my computer at work and I would watch the scores, but this is WAY more fun. I'm so excited that I don't have to miss football games this year! Woohoo! And Yay for BYU being #7! Hopefully they keep it up and bust the corrupt BCS.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I knew you liked BYU football but I guess I didn't realize how much he he. Yaa that you can record and watch them now.

Carrie said...

You're so funny! I have to admit neither my husband or I are into football or any other sport for that matter. But I'm happy that you'll get your dose of those tight ends!