Sunday, September 21, 2008

Princess test

I made Scott take the princess test (thanks Lena for the GREAT idea!) and he is Pocahontas. It's kinda a relief that he's her and not one of the girly princesses.


You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

And then me made me take the test...


You Are Cinderella!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

I was actually tied between Cinderella and Aurora, why they gave me Cinderella I'm not sure. I'm pretty stubborn.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

i'm glad he's not a girly princess either, but I'm still a tich disturbed he's a princess at all...

miss you guys!

Sandra said...

When I took the test after seeing it on Lena's blog I was a princess I had never heard of before. I can't even remember he name, it started with an "M" I'm sure that helps huh. Anyway thats funny that he took the test also!