Saturday, September 20, 2008

Jonah

He's here, and I finally got to meet him! Jonah is so cute and I love everything about him. He's really squirmy and really hard to hold, it was kind of weird holding a new born again. It's been a long time. But he is full of personality and really sweet. He doesn't cry hardly every. Joey and Rhonda deserve such a good baby. Here are some pictures of him. Ali-Jo is holding him in one picture. She is always holding him and loving him.


P.S. How great is that BYU team! Way to shut out Wyoming! I love BYU football!!!!

3 comments:

SD and EJ said...

He's so, so cute! I'm getting induced tonight, so I'll post pictures of my baby really soon!

Kerri and Cody said...

What a cutie! How fun!

Jody said...

What a beautiful baby! How is that Ali-Jo??? I hate to say this because it is so cliche, but here I go...she is so big! I haven't seen her for so long, but I still picture the adorable little girl...

She is a beautiful young lady, though! Wow, how time flies!