Thursday, October 9, 2008

Election Time

Is anyone else scared for this election coming in November? There is so much at risk. There are moral values at risk. There is freedom at risk. There is national security at risk. There is financial security at risk. I'm seeing the signs of the times. There is so much that could and probably will go wrong in the next 4 years, and it's so scary! I'm seeing people worship other men, hanging on their every word and thinking that they can save the world. Does anyone see something wrong with that? We have entered the fight of our life. A fight against evil, a fight against immorality. (And sorry for the dooms day speech).

2 comments:

Jody said...

Yeah, I feel the same way and I am really tired of feeling like you have to vote for the lesser evil. It really is terrifying! I feel nervous because of what I see, and because I do not feel prepared...

Sandra said...

Yep scary times. I'd have to agree with jody about feeling like you have to vote for the lesser evil.