Friday, October 17, 2008

MISSING

HELP!!! I'm sorry to bother all of you faithful readers...the 5 of you that are nice enough to read this blog, but I just wanted to put up a missing sign of sorts. The BYU football team has gone missing! They disappeared after their bye week the end of September. There have been imposters playing their games the last 3 weeks. If you could keep an eye out for them, that would be great. I'd like to see them back to play the rest of the season, cuz these replacements are not doing so hot. Ya know I'd even be happy if they were found before the last game of the regular season. So what are you sitting around for? Get lookin!

6 comments:

Christi said...

I hate to say this, because my family has been BYU fans for years, but I think they're through. Sure, they'll still go to a bowl game, but it won't be BCS so it won't mean a whole lot if they win. This loss says to all of the BYU doubters that they are right, BYU can't even go undefeated with a much lower strength of schedule than the other top 10 teams. It really is a shame because they are better than they played the last few weeks. I think the only way BYU (and Utah for that matter) will ever get respect is if they can schedule at least one top 10 team in their line-up each year. And play well of course. But the way things are now it will never change. You can't lose a game if you're in the Mountain West and expect to go to a BCS bowl.

Christi said...

P.S. I meant weaker strength of schedule, not lower. It's early :)
And also, I hope I'm wrong.

Sandra said...

I must say that last game was very sad. I can't believe how bad they got beat out...sorry to twist the sword in deeper.

Billy and Amanda Cole said...

I didn't see the game but Billy was sure to tell me about it. That was very sad!! I was shocked that is for sure. I can't say that I am an avid BYU watcher I like our teams out here. :) However, it was a very sad loss. And speaking of sad losses, the Rays!!! What the heck was that?!?! They were up 7-0 and the Sox won!!!! How pathetic was that?

Lena Baron said...

I was shocked to hear about ther loss! What a BUMMER

SD and EJ said...

Amen! How sad was Thursday's game?