Thursday, October 30, 2008

Preserve Marriage

I don't know why I get so nervous to tell what I believe in, I guess I don't want to offend people. But part of the challenge of these days is not being afraid to tell what you believe and what you stand for. I don't live in California but I do support the effort to vote YES on proposition 8. We need to save the sanctity of marriage. It starts with same-sex marriage and then where does it end? Where will they ever draw the line? Will prostitution become legal? What about polygamy? What will they teach our children in school?

I got this video from Lena's blog. I think it's important to know the repercussions of what is happening in our country. Take a look at this video...


2 comments:

Sandra said...

I would freak out if Danika came home with a book like that. I couldn't finish the video it stopped on me but I agree completely. Things will get so bad if it's passed. I wonder if you can change the word verification on posts.....I just laugh because the one to post this comment is tedfart

Sandra said...

I meant if it's passed that they legalize it....you know what I mean.