Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Here is my super hot husband on Halloween. Any guesses on who he is? Would you make a comment to him about the way he is dressed? Well, not one person said anything to him today about the way he was dressed. Not his boss, or his teachers, or our friends. The people that see him on a regular basis, did not say A WORD. So after I got off of work, I went over to our neighbors house. Scott was already there and when I walked in, I said "Hey Charlie" and our neighbors comment...? "Does she always calls you that when you wear that shirt?" Therefore, we believe that no one really realized that he was dressed up as Charlie Brown. He wore short pants and that shirt....and anyone that knows him knows that he is a good dresser. We laughed a lot about it, I'm super glad that he really doesn't care what other people think.

I, on the other hand, dressed up as an Audio/Visual Technician. So basically I put on Scott's black clothes and walked around with tools. I love Halloween, but I hate dressing up. And my boss required that we dress up. So, I had to come up with something. I'm not about to pay for something that I'll only wear once, at least not at this point in life where we are trying to pinch pennies. So we made due and the day is over. Did you guys dress up? What did you dress as? Please post pictures on your blogs so that I can see!

9 comments:

PITT STOP said...

Hello, what's this I hear about not wanting to buy something that will only be worn once? Well, what do you think lingerie is? You wear it once, get pregnant, and never wear it again. ;-) ;-)

Laurel said...

okay THAT is funny.
For the record, Scott, I TOTALLY would have known you were dressed up. Seriously...who would wear that shirt otherwise? too funny.

oh, and I don't like halloween. It's my least favorite holiday.

Billy and Amanda Cole said...

I cannot believe taht no one got what Scott was dressed up as! Just seeing the picture before I read anything I figured he was Charlie Brown, how can you not figure that out. The shirt totally gave it away. We didn't do anything for Halloween, we were pretty boring last night. I got sick again!! Ugh!!

Sandra said...

Kevin and I knew exactly who he was when we saw the picture. Thats funny that nobody said anything to him. As for me I dressed as a cat....one fat cat he he. Danika was a princess (of course) Andrew was a power ranger, Luke was superman and Jacob was a dragon. Kevin was going to dress up as a dog but we didn't find any ears. I'll have to post pictures when we can get the camera hooked up to it. I love to dress up! It's fun to see the looks from the kids.

SD and EJ said...

That is so sad! I would totally have known he was Charlie Brown. I didn't dress up, but Ash was the cutest BYU cheerleader ever!

Dawson Family said...

I knew he was Chralie right away. And I am so glad he doesn't normally wear short pants!

Anonymous said...

Haha. It isn't hard to see who he is! At least he dresses up Casey refuses to do anything. (o:

Lena Baron said...

Yep! I guessed Charlie right away:) Funny! How are you doing anyway?? Did you ever get my email that I sent you?

Justin Compton Family said...

I'm with everyone else on this. Totally Charlie Brown. Justin worked Halloween and I watched movies with my mom and brother. I kinda wanted to dress Caroline up for her first halloween, but she's not gonna eat candy and I won't eat it. So I figured it wasn't worth the effort.