Friday, October 17, 2008

Seriously disturbed!

So here I am. Yes. A naive woman who has lived her life in Utah. I'm sitting in my cute little naive apartment going through the ads that come on Tuesdays (my favorite mail day) and that's the only time I get coupons...so I'm looking through at the coupons and there's soap, children's Tylenol, checks, candy, random weird stuff like ugly ultra-supportive back supporting bras, and this add.
Anyone else disturbed? Yeah, I figured.

Let's move on, shall we? In less disturbing news, I get to go home this weekend, it's been over a month since I've been home and it's the longest time without seeing my dog. Judge all you want, but until you have a dog as your best friend for 3 years that is there for your in all your ups and downs, you will not understand. But I'm really excited to see Cosmo. Scott went to Salt Lake a couple weeks ago and Cosmo got all excited and gave him a kiss and then went to the window to look for me. And since I'm going home, I thought I would bring this:
No, this is not my garbage. Yes we do have a landfill here. This is recyclable stuff from a 3 week period when I decided that I might as well take this stuff to my parents since they have a recycle bin that gets emptied weekly. It started out with water bottles and evolved into anything recyclable. And you have no idea how less often I have to take out the garbage. Yea for saving the world!

2 comments:

Leif Baron said...

Good Job! I'm pondering the recycling thing... We'll see how it goes.

Sandra said...

I remember seeing that add. Ya I thought it was pretty sad. Have fun with Cosmo!